- You want more high-value clients who understand and appreciate your expertise.
- You want fewer cheap, complaining clients.
- You want to avoid the feast or famine cycle and have a steady, repeatable system in place to bring in HR clients on autopilot.
- You’re happy to continue putting in a little time to market your business but only if it’s in a well-planned way that gradually creates an ever-growing pipeline of clients.
- You want to be able to focus on your consulting work, not endless marketing tasks that never seem to gain any permanent traction.
- You’d like to be able to choose to do the marketing yourself or outsource it or give it to a staff member but still be confident that it will work.
- You want a step-by-step system to follow to bring in more HR consulting prospects on autopilot.
- You want help from HR business growth experts who understand your business.
- Overall, you want to get more clients that you love to work with.
- The Bootcamp helps consultants in the Human Resources industry to set up effective marketing funnels that bring in new clients on autopilot.
Here’s what you’ll get after we work through the modules:
- You’ll get a step-by-step system to follow to bring in more HR consulting prospects on autopilot.
- You’ll feel more confident and able to bring in more high-value clients who understand and appreciate your expertise.
- You’ll know what to say on LinkedIn and in sales meetings to convert prospects into paying clients.
- You’ll gradually be able to get rid of any cheap, complaining clients.
- You’ll have a system in place to help you avoid the feast or famine cycle.
- You’ll have a steady, repeatable system in place to bring in HR clients and work with them on a profitable basis.
- In short, you’ll get more clients that you love working with.
Believe us, there’s a great feeling of relief and confidence that comes with this in place.
We’re looking forward to working with you to grow your HR consultancy.
You will have access to the recordings of all coaching sessions and all documents for 3 months after the program ends.